Saturday, January 14, 2012

hiatus

I'm taking a break from blogging. For now.
Don't worry; I'm not being lazy.
But God is working.
Constant prayer and endless studying consume my thoughts.

I have a dream. A dream to share. A dream to defeat my fears to do the impossible. With the help of God I'm going to tackle it. If it so pleases Him; if my dream brings Him praise and exultation, He will help me.

Help me now. 
Drive my focus. Defeat my fear. Determine my course. 

Give me a glimpse of Your 
DEVOTION.

"No, in all these things we are more than CONQUERORS through Him who loved us. 
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, 
neither angels nor demons, 
neither the present nor the FUTURE, no any powers, 
neither height nor DEPTH, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to SEPARATE us from 
the LOVE of God that is Christ Jesus 
our Lord." 
~Romans 8:37-39


No comments:

Post a Comment